Sandler is a full-service professional development and training organization serving large multi-national companies as well as small- to mid-sized businesses. We offer a full suite of results-driven training solutions designed to address a wide range of business issues in sales, management and leadership. These solutions are accessible via multiple delivery modalities, including in-person instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, and Online On-Demand, to give our clients the flexibility to learn when, where, and how, it makes sense for them.
You are invited to an interactive workshop for leaders who are looking to take their business to the next level by building on or creating a best-in-class sales organisation so they can maximise their market opportunity by;
- Enabling their customers to say ‘the reason we bought your solution is because of the experience we had with your people’
- Creating transparency, predictability and accountability in the pipeline
- Implementing consistency so all people follow the same core sales principles and how to execute them in their environment
The session will demonstrate a variety of techniques, attitudes and behaviours that empower people to succeed as referenced in our case study with Gong.
Watch the Gong Case Study HERE
Sandler helps the world’s top businesses of all sizes and in all industries to achieve substantial and sustainable sales. However, we are not a good fit for everyone.
Register for our Business Leaders Masterclass on February 17th, 2021 at 12PM-1:30PM HERE
See how Sandler increases top-line revenue before your competition does...
Our clients used to struggle to hit their sales targets. They were spending too much time on unqualified prospects and dropping their prices to close sales... until they found a better way. Crash one of our upcoming classes alongside them and see how they've achieved success with Sandler and developed a selling system to close more business, more often, more easily.
Who should attend?
Business Owners, CEOs and Sales Managers who are concerned their salespeople...
• Do too much unpaid consulting
• Are getting ‘think-it-overs’ instead of closing
• Work hard but with really frustrating results
• Are uncomfortable picking up the phone to make cold calls
• Waste time with unqualified prospects
• Spend time developing presentations that never turn into business
• Are too focused on things that keep them busy but not productive in their sales process
• Feel uneasy about the validity of what is in their sales pipeline
Once registered we will send you a calendar invitation with the Crash a Class video call link