- Learn to handle difficult people and difficult situations
- Learn to read, understand and empathise with people
- Have the tools to communicate clearly and concisely and ensure everyone is on the same page saving time, reducing frustration and avoiding damaged relationships and miscommunication.
- Learn to ask better questions to uncover underlying issues and listen with intent and respect
- Learn the language of customer care – the language of calming, apology, questioning and resolution
- Learn the language of sales – a common language between customer care and sales creates a team approach with a shorthand exchange with clear understandings
- Cultivate a sales attitude and become an opportunity finder as an integral part of customer service
- Understand the value you bring to your customers and sell that. Sell spectacular service.
- Be the added value in your role, deliver more than what is expected, take ownership and get outside your comfort zone
- See everything you do from the customers’ standpoint and generate a new attitude about how to make it easier, faster, more comfortable to do business with you. Focus on the right end of the problem: solving customer problems
Free Guide: 3 Tips to Help Your Frontline Shine
People judge your company by the experience they or someone they know has had.
Are you suffering from hidden customer care deficiencies?
Learn 3 innovative solutions to overcome customer service and inside business development roadblocks.