Coaching to Improve Sales Performance
Unlock the potential of your team
Having the same conversations over and over again without any uptick in results?
Consistently lacklustre performance from under-motivated teams?
Spending too much of your own time and energy fixing problems for your team?
Feeling spread too thin because one or more team members is helpless and constantly looking to you for help?
The financial and organizational expense of losing a promising team member after you've invested money, time, and attention in hiring and on-boarding?
Unlock the performance code of your team
Top 5 Reasons to start coaching
- Effective Time Management. Coaching develops proficiency and time competency because team members are better at solving their own problems
- Retain top talent. Coaching is a sign of corporate investment and support.
- Job Satisfaction. Coaching impacts confidence and self-worth to drive meaningful engagement.
- Employee Development. Coaching is critical to career development and lasting growth.
- Builds Trust & Commitment. Coaching strengthens the relationship between managers and staff and promotes accountability.
Coaching Sales People
The Sales Coach's Playbook
A recent study found that few sales managers spend time coaching, and when they do it's generally ineffective, failing to get desired results. The Sales Coach's Playbook: Breaking the Performance Code, by Sandler trainer Bill Bartlett, answers the question of 'Why?' and offers a specific, actionable plan based upon the award-winning Sandler Selling System.
A free event for owners and Senior Managers
Do you struggle with
- Establishing clear coaching objectives?
- Simply applying a “Band-Aid” to your salespeople’s problems?
- Giving answers vs seeking to understand your salespeople’s roadblocks?
- Using a “one size fits all” process to your coaching sessions?
Basingstoke: Friday 2 Nov 08:00 - 10:30. Crowne Plaza, Old Common Road, Black Dam, Basingstoke, RG21 3PR